- A certificate from a bank stating the called celebration features a specified amount on deposit, frequently for certain period of time at a fixed interest.
- A type of banking account representing a time deposit, which is guaranteed, with a particular, fixed term, and, usually, a fixed rate of interest.
- The certificate granted to the owner of these an account, confirming that he has it.
- a debt instrument given by a bank; frequently will pay interest
- A certificate from a bank stating that named party has a specified sum on deposit, typically for confirmed time frame at a set interest rate.
- a form of banking account representing a time deposit, that will be insured, with a specific, fixed term, and, often, a set interest rate.
- The certification granted into the holder of such a merchant account, verifying that he owns it.
- a debt tool issued by a bank; typically pays interest
Hyponym for "certificate of deposit"
Hypernym for "certificate of deposit"
Urban Dictionary for "certificate of deposit"