- An old Linnean genus of wild birds, of indefinite personality, containing numerous little slender-billed types later referred to different people and instructions.
- As now limited, the normal genus of this small household Certhiidæ. The nature is the typical tree-creeper of Europe, Asia, and The united states, C. familiaris. See creeper, 4 .
- type genus of the Certhiidae
- a classic Linnean genus of birds, of indefinite character, containing numerous small slender-billed types later referred to various households and purchases.
- As now limited, the conventional genus regarding the little household Certhiidæ. The type could be the typical tree-creeper of Europe, Asia, and The united states, C. familiaris. See creeper, 4 .
- kind genus associated with the Certhiidae
Sentence for "certhia"
- Blackbirds, the brown creepers (_certhia_), and…
Hypernym for "certhia"