- A waxy material obtained through the bark regarding the sugar cane.
- A waxy substance obtained from the bark of this sugar cane, and crystallizing in delicate white laminæ.
- A wax-like compound developing a white or grayish-green coating on some types of sugar-cane. Whenever purified, it yields fine light pearly scales.
- A waxy compound obtained through the bark of the sugar cane.
- A waxy material gotten through the bark associated with the sugar-cane, and crystallizing in fragile white laminæ.
- A wax-like substance forming a white or grayish-green layer on some types of sugar-cane. When purified, it yields good light pearly machines.