- A statin, C 26H33FNO5Na, that blocks your body's synthesis of cholesterol and it is administered especially to people at risk for cardiovascular illnesses.
- A synthetic statin previously always lower cholesterol and stop heart disease, later withdrawn as a result of the danger of rhabdomyolysis.
- an oral medicine (trade name Baycol) to reduce cholesterol amounts
- A statin, C 26H33FNO5Na, that blocks the body's synthesis of cholesterol levels and is administered particularly to people at an increased risk for heart problems.
- A synthetic statin formerly always lower cholesterol levels and steer clear of heart problems, later on withdrawn as a result of danger of rhabdomyolysis.
- an oral drug (trade name Baycol) to cut back blood cholesterol amounts
Sentence for "cerivastatin"
- He noted that if cerivastatin, which…
Hypernym for "cerivastatin"