- based on rites and ceremonies.
- in a ceremonial manner
- in a ceremonious fashion
- In a ceremonial fashion.
- Relating to rites and ceremonies.
- in a ceremonial way
- in a ceremonious manner
- In a ceremonial fashion; as regards prescribed or recognized rites and ceremonies: since, an individual ceremonially unclean; an act ceremonially illegal.
- In a ceremonial manner; in regards to prescribed or acknowledged rites and ceremonies: as, a person ceremonially unclean; an act ceremonially illegal.
Definition for "ceremonially"
Sentence for "ceremonially"
- Instead of being celebrated, Tom Barbero…
Phrases for "ceremonially"