- The serumlike fluid that circulates through ventricles associated with the mind, the cavity associated with back, and the subarachnoid room, operating in shock absorption.
- Abbreviated CSF. An obvious physical fluid in the shape of a very pure saline answer with microglia that consumes the subarachnoid room when you look at the brain (between the head and cerebral cortex), and which will act as a cushion or buffer for cortex.
- obvious fluid stated in the ventricles of this mind; fills and shields cavities in mind and spinal-cord
- The serumlike fluid that circulates through the ventricles of brain, the cavity associated with the back, and subarachnoid area, operating in cushioning.
- Abbreviated CSF. A definite physical liquid in the shape of an extremely pure saline solution with microglia that consumes the subarachnoid space inside brain (between your head and the cerebral cortex), and which will act as a cushion or buffer for cortex.
- clear fluid produced in the ventricles associated with the brain; fills and safeguards cavities into the brain and spinal-cord
Definition for "cerebrospinal fluid"
- The serumlike fluid that circulates through ventricles associated…
- View More
Medical Dictionary for "cerebrospinal fluid"
- A watery fluid which continuously created…
- View More