- examination of the brain the diagnosis of illness, specially by examining the inner of attention, much like an ophthalmoscope
- Examination of the brain for the diagnosis of illness; esp., the act or process of diagnosticating the condition of the mind by study of the inner of this eye (much like an ophthalmoscope).
- study of the fundus of the attention for the intended purpose of acquiring information in regards to the circulation of blood inside brain.
- examination of mental performance when it comes to diagnosis of infection, particularly by examining the inner associated with the eye, much like an ophthalmoscope
- study of the mind the analysis of infection; esp., the act or process of diagnosticating the condition of mental performance by examination of the inner of this attention (as with an ophthalmoscope).
- Examination of the fundus associated with the attention for the intended purpose of getting data concerning the blood circulation in mind.