- to utilize the power of reason; think. See Synonyms at think.
- showing mental activity; to have the mind doing his thing.
- To use the power of explanation; believe. See Synonyms at believe.
- To exhibit emotional activity; to truly have the brain for action.
- To think or cogitate; specially to be able to make inferences or choices or even to resolve issues.
- use or work out your head or a person's power of reason to make inferences, decisions, or get to a remedy or judgments
- to believe or cogitate; specially so as to make inferences or decisions or even resolve issues.
- usage or exercise the mind or your power of reason so as to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at an answer or judgments
- to truly have the mind for action; display brain-action. In addition cerebrize.
- to truly have the mind doing his thing; exhibit brain-action. Additionally cerebrize.
- Definition for "cerebrate"
- to utilize the power of reason; think. See…
- View More
- Sentence for "cerebrate"
- Synonym for "cerebrate"
- Verb Forms for "cerebrate"
- Hyponym for "cerebrate"
- Urban Dictionary for "cerebrate"