- The doctrine that non-physical phenomena are features or products associated with brain only.
- Something cerebral.
- The doctrine or concept that psychical phenomena tend to be features or items associated with mind only.
- In psychology, the theory or doctrine that all emotional operations arise through the task associated with cerebrum or mind.
- The doctrine that non-physical phenomena are functions or items of the mind just.
- One thing cerebral.
- The doctrine or principle that psychical phenomena are features or services and products regarding the mind only.
- In therapy, the idea or doctrine that emotional functions occur from the activity associated with cerebrum or mind.
Definition for "cerebralism"
- The doctrine that non-physical phenomena are features or…
Sentence for "cerebralism"
- His outrageous intellect is cited as…