- a surplus buildup of water when you look at the intra- and/or extra-cellular areas associated with the mind.
- swelling of the brain because of the uptake of liquid in the neuropile and white matter
- a surplus buildup of liquid inside intra- and/or extra-cellular rooms associated with the brain.
- inflammation of this brain because of the uptake of water in neuropile and white matter
Hypernym for "cerebral edema"
Medical Dictionary for "cerebral edema"
- Accumulation of extortionate substance within the…