- the generic brands associated with gigantic ray (Manta birostris) for the family Mobulidae, known as devilfish, sea devil, manta and manta ray. It is common on coasts of sc, Florida, and farther south, and it is often found as far north as New York Bay. Some of them grow to huge size, becoming twenty foot of more across the body, and evaluating more than a ton.
- the normal genus of the household Cephalopteridæ: so-called from having a set of forecasts like horns upon your head. Additionally Cephalopterus.
- the general brands of gigantic ray (Manta birostris) associated with the household Mobulidae, referred to as devilfish, sea-devil, manta and manta ray. It's quite common regarding coasts of South Carolina, Florida, and further south, and is sometimes discovered as far north as nyc Bay. A few of them develop to huge size, becoming twenty feet of even more over the human anatomy, and evaluating more than quite a bit.
- The typical genus of the family Cephalopteridæ: so called from having a pair of projections like horns upon the head. Also Cephalopterus.
Definition for "cephaloptera"
- the generic brands associated with gigantic ray (Manta…
- View More
Variant for "cephaloptera"
- View More