- the pinnacle.
- The head area; the cephalic area; particularly.
- when you look at the Trilobita, the cephalic guard together with that an element of the pet which it covers.
- The anterior portion of the body of particular crustaceans, given that Malacostraca.
- the pinnacle of a trilobite.
- The head.
- the pinnacle region; the cephalic area; particularly.
- inside Trilobita, the cephalic shield and that an element of the pet which it addresses.
- The anterior portion of the human body of certain crustaceans, since the Malacostraca.
Definition for "cephalon"
Sentence for "cephalon"
- Michael Pearson, complained that his company…
Form for "cephalon"