- a large vein working from back associated with head alond the supply; -- so-named considering that the ancients used to open up it for disorders of this head.
- a big vein working from the straight back of the head alond the supply; -- so named as the ancients familiar with open up it for disorders of the mind.
- a sizable vein associated with supply that empties into the axillary vein
- a sizable vein of this arm that empties to the axillary vein
Sentence for "cephalic vein"
Hypernym for "cephalic vein"
Urban Dictionary for "cephalic vein"
- glides across the biceps: the "trademark…