- The ratio regarding the maximum width regarding the check out its optimum length, multiplied by 100.
- ratio (in percent) associated with optimum breadth towards maximum duration of a skull
- The ratio associated with the maximum width of check out its optimum length, increased by 100.
- ratio (in %) of optimum breadth to the maximum length of a skull
- the ratio associated with breadth of the cranium towards size, that will be taken whilst the standard, and equal to 100; the breadth list.
- the proportion regarding the breadth for the cranium to the size, which will be taken whilst the standard, and add up to 100; the breadth index.
Hypernym for "cephalic index"
- View More