- A freeman of lowest class in Anglo-Saxon The united kingdomt.
- A freeman associated with most affordable class; an individual perhaps not a thane or regarding the servile courses; a churl.
- A freeman regarding the lower position one of the Anglo-Saxons; a churl.
- A freeman of most affordable course in Anglo-Saxon England.
- A freeman of this most affordable course; someone maybe not a thane or associated with the servile courses; a churl.
- A freeman associated with the reduced ranking among the list of Anglo-Saxons; a churl.
Definition for "ceorl"
- A freeman of lowest class in Anglo-Saxon The…
Sentence for "ceorl"
Synonym for "ceorl"
Same Context for "ceorl"