- the 2 facing pages in the middle of a magazine or paper.
- an attribute that consumes the biggest market of a magazine or newspaper: a four-page center spread specialized in the championship playoffs.
- In a publication and especially a magazine, the two central pages, which participate in similar report and deal with each other: more visible part.
- the scatter at the center of a magazine
- the 2 dealing with pages in the middle of a magazine or paper.
- an attribute that occupies the middle of a magazine or newsprint: a four-page center spread dedicated to the championship playoffs.
- In a publication and specially a magazine, the 2 main pages, which belong to the exact same paper and face one another: probably the most noticeable component.
- the scatter in the center of a magazine
Hypernym for "center spread"
- facing pages
- View More