Definition for "cental"
Sentence for "cental"
Hypernym for "cental"
Variant for "cental"
- A weight of 1 hundred weight avoirdupois; -- labeled as in lots of components of the United States a Hundredweight.
- Relating to 100.
- A weight of 100 weight avoirdupois, utilized at Liverpool for corn, and proposed become generally speaking followed in the trade and business of good Britain.
- a United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds
- See hundredweight.
- A weight of just one hundred pounds avoirdupois; -- called in lots of areas of the usa a Hundredweight.
- associated with a hundred.
- A weight of 100 weight avoirdupois, made use of at Liverpool for corn, and proposed is generally adopted when you look at the trade and trade of Great Britain.
- a United States device of weight equivalent to 100 weight
- associated with one hundred.
- regarding or consisting of 100; reckoning or proceeding by the hundred.
- related to or consisting of one hundred; reckoning or proceeding because of the hundred.