- A hard brittle metal carbide, Fe3C, present in metallic with more than 0.85 % carbon.
- A form of iron carbide, Fe3C, which a factor of metal
- A carbide of iron having the formula Fe3C.
- a chemical element that's a constituent of metallic and cast-iron; very difficult and brittle
- a tough brittle iron carbide, Fe3C, within steel with more than 0.85 per cent carbon.
- A form of metal carbide, Fe3C, which a factor of steel
- A carbide of iron getting the formula Fe3C.
- a chemical compound that's a constituent of steel and cast-iron; very hard and brittle
Sentence for "cementite"
- However, upon cooling this steel, the…
Hypernym for "cementite"