- A cultivar of lettuce harvested primarily for its 15- to 20-centimeter stem.
- a type of lettuce (Lactuca sativa asparagina) valued especially for its edible stems.
- a salad green having faculties of both lettuce and celery; stems eaten either natural or cooked.
- leaves having celery-like stems consumed raw or cooked
- lettuce appreciated specifically for its delicious stems
- A cultivar of lettuce gathered mainly because of its 15- to 20-centimeter stem.
- a kind of lettuce (Lactuca sativa asparagina) appreciated especially for its delicious stems.
- a salad green having traits of both lettuce and celery; stems eaten either natural or prepared.
- makes having celery-like stems eaten natural or prepared
- lettuce respected specifically for its edible stems
Sentence for "celtuce"
- They've already harvested fragrant garlic chives,…
Synonym for "celtuce"
Hypernym for "celtuce"