- A spreading infection of subcutaneous or connective tissue.
- An inflammation of subcutaneous or connective structure caused by a bacterial disease
- An inflammantion of this cellular or areolar tissue, esp. of that lying immediately under the epidermis.
- In pathology, inflammation of cellular or connective muscle, especially in its looser types.
- an inflammation of body muscle (especially that below the skin) described as fever and inflammation and redness and discomfort
Sentence for "cellulitis"
Hypernym for "cellulitis"
Same Context for "cellulitis"