- A deep, usually metal-lined drawer in a sideboard utilized for saving a a small choice of wines and liquors.
- A receptacle, such as a dining room, for a few bottles of wine or liquor, made in the type of a chest or coffer, or a-deep drawer-in a sideboard, and often lined with metal.
- an incident for keeping containers or decanters, as of wine, cordials, etc., occasionally in addition a number of liqueur-glasses.
- sideboard with compartments for holding containers
- Definition for "cellaret"
- A deep, usually metal-lined drawer in a sideboard…
- View More
- Sentence for "cellaret"
- Hypernym for "cellaret"
- Same Context for "cellaret"