- A white, red-brown, orange, or light blue key strontium ore, essentially strontium sulfate, SrSO4, present in sedimentary rock. Also known as celestine.
- A colourless, orange or blue mineral, strontium sulfate, SrSO4, this is certainly an ore of strontium and constitutes the skeletons of Acantharea.
- In mineralogy, local strontium sulphate.
- a mineral consisting of strontium sulphate
Sentence for "celestite"
- Uniquely, the spiny skeletons and cyst…
Synonym for "celestite"
Hypernym for "celestite"