- An imaginary world of endless degree using earth at its target which the movie stars, planets, as well as other heavenly figures be seemingly found.
- the evident surface associated with the imaginary sphere on which celestial systems appear to be projected
- An abstract world of countless radius which functions as the imaginary backdrop for celestial items, and of which the noticeable sky is the one hemisphere.
- Definition for "celestial sphere"
- An imaginary world of endless degree using earth…
- View More
- Synonym for "celestial sphere"
- Hypernym for "celestial sphere"
- Astronomy Dictionary for "celestial sphere"