- An edible number of celery (Apium graveolens var. rapaceum) developed for the distended knobby root. Also known as celery root, turnip-rooted celery.
- a kind of celery, Apium graveolens, having an aromatic taproot consumed as a vegetable.
- Turnip-rooted celery, a from of celery with a big globular root, used for meals.
- a number of celery increased, specifically in the continent of European countries, for the root, that will be increased like a turnip. Also called turnip-rooted celery. See celery.
- thickened delicious fragrant root of a number of celery plant
- grown for its thickened delicious aromatic root
Sentence for "celeriac"
- Celeriac or celery root (Apium graveolens…
Hypernym for "celeriac"
Same Context for "celeriac"
Urban Dictionary for "celeriac"