- A pale to extremely pale-green.
- a kind of pottery having a pale green glaze, originally manufactured in Asia.
- A pale green colour or tinted with gray.
- A pale green Chinese glaze.
- A ceramic ware with a pale green glaze.
- A pale sea-green color; in addition, porcelain or good pottery of the tint.
- A pale and instead grayish green color occurring particularly in porcelain and enameled earthenware.
- Of a pale green colour tinted with gray.
- getting the color celadon.
Sentence for "celadon"
Cross Reference for "celadon"
Same Context for "celadon"
Urban Dictionary for "celadon"