- An Irish or Scottish personal gathering with conventional music, dancing, and storytelling.
- An Irish or Scottish informal social gathering where traditional folk music is played, with dancing and story telling.
- such gathering into the Celtic diaspora.
- an informal social gathering at which there is Scottish or Irish folk-music and performing and folk dancing and tale informing
Sentence for "ceilidh"
- Thea Gilmore and the Solfest ceilidh,…
Hypernym for "ceilidh"
Urban Dictionary for "ceilidh"