- to give you or protect with a ceiling.
- Nautical to deliver (a ship) with interior planking or liner.
- To overlay or cover the inner region of the roof of; to provide with a ceiling.
- To line or finish a surface, as of a wall, with plaster, stucco, thin boards, or the like.
- To line or finish a surface, since a wall, with plaster, stucco, thin panels, and/or love.
- a ceiling
- A canopy of condition.
- To canopy; offer with a canopy or hangings.
- To overlay or cover the inside upper area of (an area or building) with timber, plaster, cloth, or any other product. See ceiling, 2.
- To wainscot; also, by expansion, to flooring.
Sentence for "ceil"
Verb Forms for "ceil"
Form for "ceil"
Same Context for "ceil"