- A name occasionally used for a promissory note distributed by one of several Southern United states republics.
- In old English legislation, a schedule.
- In Spanish law: An act wherein a debtor acknowledges their financial obligation and binds himself to pay for at a specified time or on need.
- The notice or summons fixed into the door of a fugitive unlawful requiring his appearance ahead of the judge.
- Definition for "cedula"
- A name occasionally used for a promissory note…
- View More
- Sentence for "cedula"
- Same Context for "cedula"