- To surrender possession of, particularly by treaty. See Synonyms at relinquish.
- To produce; grant: The debater declined to cede the purpose to her adversary.
- To produce or surrender; to give up; to resign.
- To give up, cave in, hand out.
- relinquish ownership or control over
- offer over; surrender or relinquish to your real control over another
- To produce; give way; distribute.
- To pass; be transported; lapse.
- To produce or formally resign and surrender to another; relinquish and transfer; quit; make over: because, to cede a fortress, province, or nation by pact.
- To yield; grant. [Rare.]
- To move, deliver, express, grant.
- Definition for "cede"
- To surrender possession of, particularly by treaty. See…
- View More
- Sentence for "cede"
- Synonym for "cede"
- Verb Forms for "cede"
- Phrases for "cede"
- Rhyme for "cede"
- Hypernym for "cede"
- Etymologically Related for "cede"
- Form for "cede"