- A silkworm moth, Hyalophora cecropia, native to the united states, having red white and black markings
- A genus of beautiful tropical US woods, with milky juice, all-natural purchase Urticaceæ.
- [lowercase] In entomology, a moth, Attacus cecropia.
- large genus of tropical American trees that yield a bast dietary fiber useful for cordage and bark utilized in tanning; milky juice yields caoutchouc
- North American silkworm moth; larvae feed on the leaves of forest woods
Sentence for "cecropia"
- He called the cecropia fruit mangimeowe…
Hypernym for "cecropia"