- Of or related to a (body) hole
- Hollow; caval; cavernous; having a cavity; particularly, in biology, cœlomatous; of or pertaining to the cœloma, and/or perivisceral room or body-cavity; having a body-cavity.
- Having an enteric hole or digestive tract; enteric; intestinal.
- A worm or entozoön having an intestinal canal in a distinct abdominal cavity; one of the Cavitaria.
- Definition for "cavitary"
- Sentence for "cavitary"
- With that sentence, Orman entered the…
- View More
- Form for "cavitary"