- one that explores or studies caves, particularly as a hobby or leisure goal.
- an individual who explores caves; a spelunker.
- one that works the tailings of a mine to extract small bits of marketable ore.
- you taking ore from the mines in Derbyshire, England, and punishable inside barmote or miners' court.
- An officer from the Derbyshire mines.
- A gentle snap.
Definition for "caver"
Sentence for "caver"
- What little character development that exists…
Rhyme for "caver"
Urban Dictionary for "caver"