- one which dwells in a cave, specifically a prehistoric individual.
- primitive individual whom lived in caverns, a caveman or cavewoman
- one that acts like a caveman.
- a savage of prehistoric times whose home spot ended up being a cave.
- One who dwells in a cave; a troglodyte; specifically, a member of the primitive race of males just who dwelt in natural caves, subsisting on shell-fish and wildlife.
- pl. [capitalized] A name directed at the Bohemian Brethren (which see, under Bohemian), because they hid in caverns to flee persecution.
- an individual who lives in a cave
- Definition for "cave dweller"
- one which dwells in a cave, specifically a…
- View More
- Sentence for "cave dweller"
- Synonym for "cave dweller"
- Hypernym for "cave dweller"
- Same Context for "cave dweller"
- Urban Dictionary for "cave dweller"