- a representative or tool regularly destroy irregular tissue by burning up, searing, or scare tissue, including caustic substances, electric currents, lasers, and very hot or cold devices.
- The act or procedure of cauterizing.
- The process of using either severe heat or severe cool to either cut or seal body structure.
- A device used for cutting or closing human body tissue.
- A burning or searing, as of morbid skin, with a hot metal, or by application of a caustic that burn, corrode, or destroy animal muscle.
- The metal of other broker in cauterizing.
- A burning or searing, by morbid skin, by a hot metal or by caustic substances that burn, corrode, or destroy the solid areas of an animal body.
- The instrument or medicine employed in cauterizing.
- a guitar or compound familiar with destroy structure for medical factors (eg removal of a wart) by burning up it with a hot metal or a power up-to-date or a caustic or by freezing it
- the work of coagulating bloodstream and destroying structure with a hot iron or caustic representative or by freezing
- Definition for "cautery"
- a representative or tool regularly destroy irregular tissue…
- View More
- Sentence for "cautery"
- Selective bipolar umbilical cord cautery and…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "cautery"
- Same Context for "cautery"