- To burn or sear with a cautery.
- To deaden, on thoughts or ethical scruples; callous.
- To burn or sear with a cautery or caustic.
- To sear, as the conscience.
- burning, sear, or freeze muscle making use of a hot iron, electric energy or a caustic agent.
- burn, sear, or frost (tissue) using a hot metal or household current or a caustic representative
- make insensitive or callous; deaden thoughts or morals
- To burn or sear with fire or a hot metal, or with caustics, as morbid skin.
- To sear, in a figurative feeling.
- Definition for "cauterize"
- Sentence for "cauterize"
- Sources who tracked the investigation tell…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "cauterize"
- Hypernym for "cauterize"
- Form for "cauterize"
- Urban Dictionary for "cauterize"