- Of, concerning, or constituting a reason: a causal relationship between scarcity of products and higher costs.
- Indicative of or expressing a cause.
- of, associated with, or being a cause of anything; causing
- regarding an underlying cause or causes; inplying or containing a reason or causes; articulating a cause; causative.
- concerning or constituting a cause; causing
- A word or grammatical factor, including since or because, revealing a reason or reason.
- a word (particularly because) that expresses reasons or a cause
- A causal word or as a type of speech.
- In grammar, a word that expresses an underlying cause, or introduces grounds.
- Constituting or becoming a reason; creating impacts or results; causative; creative: as, causal energy.
- Relating to an underlying cause or reasons; implying or containing a reason or reasons; expressing an underlying cause.
- Definition for "causal"
- Of, concerning, or constituting a reason: a causal…
- View More
- Sentence for "causal"
- Synonym for "causal"
- Phrases for "causal"
- Cross Reference for "causal"
- Equivalent for "causal"
- Etymologically Related for "causal"
- Same Context for "causal"