- Of, having, or developing on a stem. Utilized particularly of leaves due to the upper element of a stem.
- Developing straight away on a caulis; of or pertaining to a caulis.
- Developing immediately on a caulis; of or related to a caulis.
- especially of leaves; growing on a stem specifically from the top section of a stem
- (of plants) creating a well-developed stem above floor
- In botany, of or owned by a stem: as, cauline leaves.
- The color matter of purple cabbage. Its mostly utilized in the coloring of bogus wines.
Sentence for "cauline"
- Linnæus, Flora Suecica, 789, says that…
Equivalent for "cauline"