- Plural kind of catoptric.
- That section of optics which describes the properties and phenomena of reflected light, and especially that which is shown from mirrors or polished systems; -- previously known as anacamptics.
- That part regarding the science of optics which describes the properties of event and reflected light, and specially the principles of reflection from mirrors or polished surfaces.
- branch of optics coping with development of photos by mirrors
- Definition for "catoptrics"
- Sentence for "catoptrics"
- Hypernym for "catoptrics"
- Variant for "catoptrics"