- some of various fragrant, decorative, annual or perennial plants associated with genus Nepeta, having reverse leaves and variously coloured blossoms with two-lipped corollas.
- Chiefly British Catnip.
- The plant Nepeta cataria, or other people in the genus; catnip.
- A plant of this genus Nepeta, N. Cataria: so-called because cats tend to be fond of it.
- hairy aromatic perennial natural herb having whorls of tiny white purple-spotted flowers in a terminal increase; utilized in the past as a domestic remedy; strongly popular with cats
- Definition for "catmint"
- some of various fragrant, decorative, annual or perennial…
- View More
- Sentence for "catmint"
- Hypernym for "catmint"