- only a little pet; a kitten.
- catgut; a catgut sequence
- A double-edged, sharp-pointed dismembering knife.
- just a little pet; a kitten.
- Catgut; a catgut string.
- A double-edged, sharp-pointed dismembering blade.
- somewhat cat; a kitten.
- Catgut; the sequence of a lute, violin, etc.
- The down or moss which expands about specific woods and resembles hair of a cat.
- A double-edged blade utilized by surgeons for dismembering. In addition catlin.
- an extended double-edged knife useful for amputations
Definition for "catling"
Sentence for "catling"
Synonym for "catling"
Hypernym for "catling"
Variant for "catling"