- The condition or top-notch being catholic; breadth or inclusiveness.
- General application or acceptance; universality.
- Roman Catholicism.
- the standard of becoming catholic, universal or inclusive
- hawaii or quality of becoming catholic; universality.
- Liberality of sentiments; catholicism.
- Adherence or conformity towards system of doctrine held by all areas of the orthodox Christian chapel; the doctrine therefore held; orthodoxy.
- Adherence on doctrines for the chapel of Rome, or even the doctrines by themselves.
- the caliber of becoming catholic or universal; catholic character or position; universality: because, the catholicity of a doctrine. Also often catholicism.
- the grade of being catholic or liberal-minded; freedom from prejudices or narrow-mindedness: since, the catholicity of your taste for literary works. Additionally occasionally Catholicism.
- The Roman Catholic Church, or its doctrines and usages.
- the caliber of being universal; present everywhere
- the thinking and methods of a Catholic Church
Sentence for "catholicity"
Synonym for "catholicity"
Hypernym for "catholicity"
Same Context for "catholicity"