- Proceeding from a nerve centre; efferent
- Of or related to a cathode
- a phrase placed on the centrifugal, or efferent, course of the nervous impact.
- of or at or with respect to a cathode
- Proceeding downward: put on the efferent plan of action of this stressed impact. G. S. Hall. Also spelled kathodic.
- Of or with respect to the cathode: because, the cathodic release in a vacuum-tube. Also spelled kathodic.
Sentence for "cathodic"
- They're also protected from corrosion and…
Cross Reference for "cathodic"
Same Context for "cathodic"