- A person used to get and keep maintaining the storage space of terms, particularly meals.
- someone or organization hired to deliver and offer meals, generally for a big team at a place split from in which the meals is prepared.
- a person who caters.
- A provider or purveyor of meals or arrangements; one who offers up any aim or desire.
- an individual who provides food and service (in terms of a party)
- Definition for "caterer"
- A person used to get and keep maintaining…
- View More
- Sentence for "caterer"
- Phrases for "caterer"
- Hypernym for "caterer"
- Etymologically Related for "caterer"
- Same Context for "caterer"