- In the form of a chain of connected components
- composed of small backlinks or stores.
- Chainlike; -- stated both or color markings and of indentations whenever arranged like the backlinks of a chain, as on shells, etc.
- Consisting of small backlinks or stores.
- In botany, formed of components united end-to-end, just like the backlinks of a chain.
- In zoology, identical to catenate.
- arrange in a number of bands or chains, in terms of spores
Synonym for "catenulate"
Hypernym for "catenulate"
Equivalent for "catenulate"