- to get in touch in a number of connections or backlinks; kind into a chain.
- in order to connect, in a few backlinks or connections; to string.
- To connect things together, specifically to create a chain.
- arrange in a few bands or stores, as for spores
- To chain, or link in some backlinks or ties; concatenate.
- obtaining the structure or look of a chain: applied in zoölogy to impressed outlines that are broken at regular intervals, to increase striæ linked by many brief lines, etc.
- Definition for "catenate"
- Sentence for "catenate"
- I've met catenate, hyaline, and fecundate,…
- View More
- Synonym for "catenate"
- Verb Forms for "catenate"
- Hypernym for "catenate"
- Form for "catenate"