- Of a word, with the capacity of working alone as a term, like "man", unlike "many".
- Capable of being employed alone as a term; -- stated of a word.
- of a term or phrase capable of standing given that topic or (especially) the predicate of a proposition
- Conveying a complete term, that's, either the topic or even the predicate of a proposition, in one single word. Often improperly written categoreumatic or cathegreumatic.
- In reasoning, a word which will be capable of working on it's own as a phrase.
Sentence for "categorematic"
- The syncategorematic words were naturally seen…
Cross Reference for "categorematic"
Equivalent for "categorematic"