- Of or related to a catechism; obtaining the kind of questions and answers; catechical.
- Of or related to a catechism, having the form of questions and responses; catechetical.
- of or associated with a catechism summarizing the axioms of Christianity
- Of, related to, or perhaps in the style of a catechism; interrogatory; catechizing; catechetical.
- Definition for "catechismal"
- Of or related to a catechism; obtaining the…
- View More
- Sentence for "catechismal"
- Synonym for "catechismal"