- Alternative spelling of catechize.
- give religious guidelines to
- examine through questioning and responding to
- to teach by asking questions, getting answers, and offering explanations and corrections, -- esp. in regard to things of spiritual belief.
- To matter or interrogate; to examine or attempt by questions; -- often with a view to reproof, by eliciting from you answers which condemn his or her own conduct.
- Definition for "catechise"
- Sentence for "catechise"
- Hypernym for "catechise"
- Form for "catechise"