- Alternative spelling of catechize.
- give religious guidelines to
- examine through questioning and responding to
- to teach by asking questions, getting answers, and offering explanations and corrections, -- esp. in regard to things of spiritual belief.
- To matter or interrogate; to examine or attempt by questions; -- often with a view to reproof, by eliciting from you answers which condemn his or her own conduct.
Definition for "catechise"
Sentence for "catechise"
Hypernym for "catechise"
Form for "catechise"