- Designed making to offer without concern for high quality; inexpensive.
- Made or contrived so you can get tiny sums of money from the ignorant or unwary.
- built to offer rapidly without issue for high quality
- an affordable item made to entice purchasers of various other goods
- some thing of little worth, adapted to attract preferred attention and thus secure an instant purchase; something externally appealing, made just to offer.
- Made or got to get money; supply merely to sell: as, a catchpenny pamphlet.
- Definition for "catchpenny"
- Designed making to offer without concern for high…
- View More
- Sentence for "catchpenny"
- Equivalent for "catchpenny"
- Same Context for "catchpenny"