- the usage of a linguistic unit, such as for instance a pronoun, to mention ahead to some other device, for instance, making use of him to refer to John in the sentence Near him, John saw a snake.
- the employment of a pronoun, or any other linguistic unit, ahead of the noun expression that it refers, often used for rhetorical effect.
- In pathology, some sort of lethargy or somnolency attended with brief remissions or intervals of imperfect waking.
- Definition for "cataphora"
- the usage of a linguistic unit, such as…
- View More
- Sentence for "cataphora"
- Antonym for "cataphora"
- Hypernym for "cataphora"